You can pre- book your table slot here for our Taproom Bar.
Each slot is for 80 minutes and includes £18 of credit to be used in our Taproom Bar on drinks & pizzas.
You can now select an INSIDE TABLE (max 6 people for same household use) or an OUTSIDE TABLE (max 6 people for mixed household use). Our OUTSIDE TABLES are housed under a big marquee and have a view of a 75 inch TV.
Each slot is for 80 minutes and includes £18 of credit to be used in our Taproom Bar.
Your credit from any bookings can be used to buy food and drinks. The bar tenders will take your first order whereby you can use your booking credit. After your credit is used you can then use the online ordering system.
You can book until 9 hours before the start time of the bookable time slot; if your desired booking time is in less than 9 hours time then you will have to turn up and wait for a table.
Safety measures put in place:
– only those at a table can be served and drink inside our Taproom Bar
– all tables will be ‘socially distanced’ to other tables
– outside tables are strictly for outside use and you can only come inside the Taproom Bar to use the toilet facilities
– we fully support the Governments Social Distancing policies, and we expect all customers to abide by these rules. A summary of these policies will be available on each table, and can be viewed here in full.
– We have the following Taproom Covid-19 rules that must be adhered to:
1/ Table service only, no service from the bar unless you are collecting takeaway beers/pizzas
2/ INSIDE TABLES are currently same household only
3/ OUTSIDE TABLES can be mixed households
4/ Drinks & Food must be ordered via our website menu https://taproom.bythehorns.co.uk/
5/ Last orders will be at 9.25pm, this ensures our venue is empty by 10pm.
6/ No standing at the bar and no wondering around the venue/premises unless you need to use the toilets.
7/ Face coverings must be worn when moving around the venue, they are not required when sat at a table.
8/ A maximum of 6 people per table.
9/ Tables cannot mingle with other tables
10/ Tables are not to be moved.
*Govt. Covid-19 rules may change come 3rd Nov, but we will advise on any changes.