You can pre- book your table slot here for our Taproom Bar.
Each slot is for 80 minutes and includes £18 of credit to be used in our Taproom Bar on drinks & pizzas.
Each slot is for 80 minutes and includes £18 of credit to be used in our Taproom Bar.
Your credit from any bookings can be used to buy food and drinks. The bar tenders will take your first order whereby you can use your booking credit. After your credit is used you can then use the online ordering system.
Safety measures put in place:
– only those at a table can be served and drink inside our Taproom Bar
– we will still be operating our collection service if you don’t want to drink inside our Taproom, these can be pre-ordered here or just turn up and order.
– you can book your table online here, or just turn up and hope there is an available table
– bookable tables will all be inside, but there will be non-booked tables outside
– all tables will be ‘socially distanced’ to other tables
– outside tables are strictly for outside use and you can only come inside the Taproom Bar to use the toilet facilities (i.e. if it rains you won’t be able to come inside)
– we fully support the Governments Social Distancing policies, and we expect all customers to abide by these rules. A summary of these policies will be available on each table, and can be viewed here in full.
– We have the following Taproom Covid-19 rules that must be adhered to:
1/ Table service only, no service from the bar unless you are collecting takeaway beers/pizzas
2/ Drinks must be ordered via our website menu https://taproom.bythehorns.co.uk/
3/ Last orders will be at 9.25pm, this ensures our venue is empty by 10pm.
4/ No standing at the bar and no wondering around the venue/premises unless you need to use the toilets.
5/ Face coverings must be worn when moving around the venue, they are not required when sat at a table.
6/ A maximum of 6 people per table.
7/ Tables cannot mingle with other tables
8/ Tables are not to be moved.